- BA thesis requirements
- BA thesis application form (submit to Mezőné Fenyvesi Margarita in office 114, by the deadline here)
- MA thesis requirements
- MA thesis application form (submit to Mezőné Fenyvesi Margarita in office 114, by the deadline here)
- Thesis and final exam information for teacher trainees (in Hungarian)
- Information about plagarism, see also here
- Stylesheets (discuss the details with your supervisor)
- How to find a supervisor
Think about the of topic you are interested in (literature, culture, cinema, linguistics, language acquisition, history, etc.) and find an IEAS staff member whose research interests more or less align with yours and who you would like to work with.
- Submitting your thesis
- All students have to upload the thesis to the DEA system by November 30 in the autumn semester and by March 31 in the spring semester and also they have to submit a hard copy (spiral bound) to the IEAS library (room 101).
- Information about the thesis submission deadline
- Upload your thesis to the DEA online repository
Last update: 2023. 11. 27. 11:26